Thursday, February 21, 2008

Join Me For a Cup

For me, the only thing better than coffee is getting together with friends for coffee!! That's my plan for this Saturday...a good time to relax and get caught up on what's going on with everyone!!




For this card I used a dark brown cardstock for the card and the scalloped oval (Marvy super jumbo punch). The brown of the scalloped oval seemed a little too dark, so I got a light blue acrylic paint (just a little!) and swiped it across. The coffee cup is stamp # 5034 (Join Me For a Cup). The dragonfly and flower designs on the top were made with stamps #5044 (dragonfly swirl) and #5030 (scattered flowers) in frost white pigment ink. The paper is Pebbles - Make a Wish Dandelion (love those dandelions!) and the ribbon is from Martha Stewart.
I'll be doing a make and take on Saturday from 12-1 at Scrapbook Heaven in Waipio...so, if you're in the neighborhood, stop by and say hi!
And don't forget that Friday is the last day to enter for the blog candy! I'll be drawing a winner on Saturday...remember we're on Hawaiian time!

1 comment:

Teri said...

I love this card! Cute stamp too!! Is it out yet? I gotta get it!!