Monday, February 18, 2008

Bugs and Kisses

Spring is my favorite stamping time of year. You get to use so many bright and cheerful colors...and in these two cards...lots of cute bugs and flowers!!



For the first card, I started with a 1-3/4" x 2-1/4" piece of double sided cardstock (Chatterbox - Villa Swirls) and punched out a flower with a Marvy jumbo flower punch. I stamped #4023 (Sending You Smiles) on the punched out flower, and added #5008 (Ladybug With Flower) and #5009 (Bug With Flower). I mounted the whole thing with double stick foam onto a 2-1/2" x 4" orange cardstock.



For this second card I stamped #4023 (Sending You Smiles) and #5045 (Butterfly Swirl) on a white cardstock, rounded the corners and mounted it on orange cardstock (also with rounded corners). I punched out a circle with heart using Chatterbox - Villa Swirls...and a flower using Autumn Leaves - Blackbird Chickadee. Other stamps used include: #1022 (Bee), #5033 (Solid Flower 2) and #5030 (Scattered Flowers).

No comments: