Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Easter Wishes

Happy Wednesday to all!! Just a few more days until a long 3 day weekend!! Just wanted to share a few cards I made. For some reason, things just seem to work out on certain days. It's a lot more fun than when nothing turns out right...know what I mean? Anyway, today was fun!! Hope you have some fun too!



To make the frame on this card, I first punched out a extra jumbo oval (scroll down later to see another card I made using these leftover ovals!). Then I centered that punched out oval in the middle of a super jumbo scalloped oval punch and mounted that onto the card with double stick foam. I used stamps # 1209 (Easter Wishes) and #1207 (Peeking Bunny...also mounted on double stick foam). I tied on some ribbons and added a brad (Making Memories - tropic large flower) along with a little bling.

Papers: Bazzill cardstocks, My Mind's Eye Surprise "Little Beauty" Plaid, My Mind's Eye Surprise "Girlfriend" Polka Dots and My Mind's Eye Party "Sisters" Paisley.




Here's a card I made using the leftover oval punches from the last card as easter eggs. Just zigzag cut one egg in half and make #1208 (Peeking Chick) pop out of it. Add #5006 (Daisy) and #1210 (Happy Easter).

No comments: