Friday, September 9, 2011

More Mixin' and Matchin'...

Happy Aloha Friday!!! I was playing at mixing and matching more of my new cling stamps today and was reminded of paper dolls...remember those? Maybe I'm dating myself. Anyway, today's projects involve making some simple goodie bags. The first uses Elliot in a Halloween theme. I colored the flags black and orange and glued them down only by the 2 end flags...that makes it look more like it's really hanging in the corner there. I used the "extra hand" stamp to let him hold the pumpkin:




Then I switched things up...I stamped 2 hand stamps and now Elliot is holding the banner. I hand-lettered the "hello" on the banner. Maybe you could use it to label the bags with names (only up to 6 letters though).




Thanks for stopping by!!!

7 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Such a cutie idea for Halloween!
Luv this elephant, he is adorable too!

Creations by Patti said...

OMG - sooooo cute cute cute...........darn too cute.....love ti. Thanks so much for sharing this fun project!!!
hugs from the mainland,
P

Sue from Oregon said...

Such cute projects!

MsJay said...

These are too cute!

ShaniKulani said...

As always, another sweet halloween idea! love it :)

Maureen said...

So super cute! Love both ideas!

SuiLan said...

Thanks for sharing this project...it's just too cute!!!