Saturday, September 3, 2011

Flowers!!

Back again...trying to play catch-up this weekend. I actually released this new cling set a few weeks ago, but am only now getting around to posting it...so sorry!! I've been wanting to add a little more florals into my line...so, here's my first attempt:



The pattern that's included in this set is for a gift card holder...it's a card that pops up to reveal your gift card...one in pink:




...and one in purple:




Also, I wanted to share a couple of cards using my new cling stamps. Both cards use the same "Buddy" stamp:



I added the lollipop (with some Glossy Accents) to make an everyday card:




...and then I added some holiday candies for a Christmas card:



It's a lot of fun to mix and match the stamps...I'll share more ideas with you soon!!

4 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Wow these are great gift idea projects.. TFS.. they are all pretty...

kris said...

Lovely samples!! Love the new flower set too! but i LOVE monkeys so your 2 monkey samples made my day!! =D

leilei said...

I love the new flowers and the pattern they come with! And christmas monkey is too cute! :-)
Tfs
lei

Leona said...

Very cute card and project.