Wednesday, May 28, 2008

White On White


Tried doing a mostly white card today...it's hard not using color, but it was fun! I started with paper ribbon from K&Company and white grosgrain ribbon. I stamped and colored stamp #1008 (Teddies) and punched it out with a large (pink) scalloped circle punch by Marvy. I stamped #4015 (Script Love You), then dotted the background with Stickles glitter glue, added stamp #5004 (Rosebud) and added some bling.

To finish the card off I used a decorative pin from Heidi Grace...I added a few beads before sticking it into the ribbon:


Have a great day!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Such a beautiful card. Simple & elegant.

Cami said...

Jean,
This card is absolutely beautiful, and like Denise said, simple and elegant. I love simplicity with a touch of color.