Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Phew!


What a crazy week!! Just a lot of things going on...and then I got sick on top of that!! But, I'm better now...and back with a little desk "thing". I wrapped 3 styrofoam blocks (of graduated heights) with coordinating papers, and glued the 3 blocks together. Then I stamped, colored and cut stamps #1011 (Pig With Flower), #1105 (Cat With Roses) and #5035 (Monkey With Flowers). I taped toothpicks to the back of each character (can you tell I painted the toothpicks pink? :) and poked them through the styrofoam (I put some glue on the toothpick first to make sure they stay put). Then I decorated it with stamp #4016 (Script Happy Birthday...stamped on vellum), ribbons, glitter glue and some stamped flowers (#5002, 5004 and 5006).

Have a great "rest of the week"!

1 comment:

Denise said...

wow, a great & CUTE idea. Love the pink toothpicks! (my favorite color)
Glad you are feeling better.
Hugs~ Denise