Sunday, May 18, 2008

Look What I Got!

It's so much fun for me to get a chance to see what others are doing with Dandelion stamps!! I thought I'd share a couple of things I've received:


This is a thank you card I received from Cathy. Thanks, Cathy!!! It's a shaker card, and there's a bunch of glitter behind that little window...too cute!!!



Here's a clip I got from Charlotte. How clever is that? I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but it's a huge clip...about 3-1/2" long. There's also a lot of sparkle in the background!! Thanks, Charlotte...I love it!! I'm going to use it to mark my place in my planner!!

Stamping is such a fun hobby...there are so many creative people out there and they're all so willing to spread the fun around. Thanks for sharing with me!!!!

No comments: