Thursday, February 14, 2013

Trifold Flower Card for Girl's Day

Hi there...Tonight I tried using an old pattern with my new stamps from CL-15 (Kokeshi), but it was too small.  Click here for a larger version.  Simply cut along the solid lines and fold along the dotted lines.  I put Emi on the front since she has bigger hair :)







Just change the sentiment and you've got a card for any occasion!!  The card is an odd size (3-1/2" x 3-1/2")...so I decided to make my own vellum envelope:


Cut a 5" x 10" piece of vellum...score at 5" to form bottom fold...score 1/4" from each long side to form tabs.  Cut away half the tab on each side (as shown below)...fold tabs and apply double stick tape and fold up along scored line.


4 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Simply gorgeous Jean!

Joy said...

Such a cute idea! Thanks for coming up with these!

Creations by Patti said...

again? sooo cute....is there anything you do that isn't cute......love this version fo the tri-fold using the Kokeshi, cute cute cute........and cute! hugs, P

BOBBI said...

Did you cut all of these cards by hand or can you use the Cameo?
Love all of your creations. So creative and I love anything Asian. Wish I was as creative as you...Great talent.
thanks for sharing your creations with us.

hugs
bobbi