Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Bubbles and Smiles Bubblegum Holder

When I drew the stamps for CL-3 (Bubbles and Smiles), I was thinking of soap bubbles...but, I thought it might be cute to use them to decorate a pack of bubblegum:


 Click here for a pattern...cut along the solid lines and fold along the dotted lines.  Use double stick tape on the 4 side tabs and 2 cover tabs.  The extra tab on the front of the box is to hold the cover shut.





The box holds 6-8 sticks of gum...I wrapped each stick with coordinating paper just for fun!!!


Thanks for taking a peek!!!

4 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

What a super cute idea. Great for party favors or a "just because" gift.

Creations by Shirl said...

HI Jean~
You always have the cutiest idea on your projects.... TFS - this is perfect for all around occasions.....

Maureen said...

Super cute! What a fun little gift!

Lynn said...

I can't wait to get my hands on your new stamps....your ideas are fabulous! Thank you for using your talent to happy-up my world.