Thursday, June 9, 2011

Friends Cling Set

Our third new cling stamp set is called "Friends"...


Now that I figured out how to animate my pictures...I had fun with the photos below (I promise I'll stop after this). The project included in the "Friends" Set is for a card with a sliding shoji screen door. Move your mouse over the photos to see the door open and close:





The pattern calls for the door to have cut-out panes...but, as I was making the pattern I could actually hear some of you groaning at the thought of cutting out all those rectangular pieces...so, here's a shortcut:




I just cut out one big panel in each of the doors...I used the bamboo stamp in white Staz-On ink on vellum paper...you can use your mouse to open and close these doors too!!

A portion of the proceeds from the sale of each "Friends" stamp set will be donated to relief efforts in Japan...I'll keep you updated on that!!

3 comments:

Happy Honu said...

Really really cute, and I love how you animated the pixs. Great cards, and I can't wait to pick up that set...

Cheryl said...

Hey, I gotta learn how to do that trick! Hope you're having a great holiday weekend!

jazzo said...

You are so clever. Luv the moving doors. Luv the set even more. Luv your creativeness the bestest.