Tuesday, December 8, 2009

From Our Home

Happy December!!! Sorry about the lack of posts recently...I've been busy working on a bunch of new designs. They should be ready to be revealed once the new year rolls around...but, more about that later.

For today...I wanted to show you how I turned an everyday stamp into a Christmas card:


By simply adding a santa hat (and the right paper and sentiment), I turned stamp #C115 (New Baby) into a christmas card. I'll try to show you more ideas later on using your everyday stamps for holiday creations. Other stamps used: #A131 (From Our Home) , #6006 (Jake) and #931 (Santa's Hat).


One quick announcement...I'll be at Crafts in the City tomorrow (12/9) doing a make 'n take from 11:00 - 1:00. Take a break from work and come down to make a quick holiday tag!!! Hope to see you there!!!

2 comments:

~* steph :) *~ said...

hi jean! so cute :)! was thinking of adding your cute santa hat to some stamps. you have such great versatile stamps! thanks for sharing! much aloha~! steph :)

Denise said...

Jean, very cute card! Love all your images. Thanks for the sweet email.
Hugs~