Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's Christmas Time!!!


A very belated Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!! I don't know how Thanksgiving came and went so quickly...but, I hope you all had an enjoyable time with family and friends!!!

This card started with the striped paper I found from American Crafts (Kissing Santa Claus). I punched out circles with my Marvy (green) circle punch...added Stickles glitter glue and wrapped them in pieces of cellophane to make them look like peppermint candies. I mounted them on pop dots and added stamps #911 (Christmas Bear), #912 (Christmas Monkey), #913 (Sweet Wishes) and #A113 (Snowflakes).

6 comments:

nicky w. said...

Hi Jean! Cute idea with the peppermint candies... just had some today... yum yum yum.

Angie said...

That is a brilliant idea to make the paper look like candies! Great card, tfs.

sandee said...

Cute card. I love the candy idea.

Fay said...

Jean, this card is *too* cute! Love the faux peppermint candies, and the monkey and dog with the candies are precious! Thanks for sharing!!

Cathy Y. said...

Thats so smart to make those circles look like candies! Another cute card idea!

Wanda said...

Hi, Jean!

This is such a cute card! So creative!
I must tell you, I was fortunate to receive one of the kits you left with Lianne after your Make 'n Take. Tired as I was, I HAD to make one when I got home. Thank you for simplifying this card!!

Wanda