Friday, October 17, 2008

Christmas Lights


How's about a little bit of Christmas? I figure we have about a month before the hectic holiday season really begins...it's a good time to start stocking up on christmas cards!! This card started with a 2-1/2" x 9" piece of cardstock, folded in half for a finished size of 2-1/2" x 4-1/2". I used a large Marvy (pink) scalloped oval punch to punch out the red printed paper...and I also punched out half a scalloped oval punch from the cover of the card. I used some Crystal Lacquer to accent the christmas lights...here's a closer look:



I'm working on getting all my new images uploaded to the website...I'll post a note when it's all done. Thanks for your patience!!! Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Ethan Mashimo said...

another cute card!! i definitely feel inspired! just need to figure out who will do the weekend chores while I stamp! =P

hope you are having a great weekend!

tina

Teri said...

I love this card Jean! This monkey is so darn cute too! I can't wait to buy him!!

Lisa said...

This card is so adorable and I want that Monkey! Photo Craft was out last weekend and I haven’t had a chance to get to Cute Stuff or J's. I like your idea of using the Crystal Lacquer on the Christmas Lights. I’m going to try that on another one of my Dandelion Stamps.