Monday, July 21, 2008

Let's Go Shopping!!


What girl doesn't love to go shopping? And shopping with a friend makes it even more fun!! Here's a card you can send to make a shopping date with that friend you haven't seen forever!!

I started with making a bunch of my own patterned paper using the following stamps (from top to bottom): #5031 (Floral Scroll), #6003 (Flower Spray), #B103 (Fancy Scroll), #5030 (Scattered Flowers) and #6004 (Funky Flower). Then I added #C103 (Maddy at the Mall)...punched out with a Marvy (blue) oval punch and mounted on a purple cardstock punched with a Marvy (pink) scalloped oval punch.



Here's the inside sentiment using #A103 (Shopping) and #6003 (Flower Spray)...punched out with a Marvy (blue) tag punch. Shop til you drop!!!!

2 comments:

Denise said...

I am back from Texas, and checking out the blogs, I just love your new stamps. I am going to BF this Saturday for their 25% bag sale. Is the new stamps there? (Enchanted Lakes)

Anonymous said...

what a great idea to make your own patterned paper. i need to try that. thanks for sharing!