Thursday, January 10, 2008

Time Flies



The holidays have come and gone and we're already off to a good start in 2008!! A belated Happy New Year to all!!! We've been busy here at Dandelion Designs!!! We've come out with a whole bunch of new designs for Valentine's Day and Easter, as well as some fun, new spring designs!! Hope you get a chance to check them out on our website!


Here's a card I made with stamps #1101 (Mouse on Balloon), #1102 (Happy Mouse), #1109 (Valentine Hi) and #5006 (Daisy). Simply stamp, color and cut out the 2 mice, tie a silver cord around the bottom of the balloon...let that one mouse hang off the cord (I put a drop of glue on his tail to make sure he stays there!). Mount the saying on red cardstock...and add the daisies (with a little bling in the center). The Paper is from Scenic Route Paper Company (Spring Street Floral).


Now that I'm getting into the card making mood, I should be able to post more cards soon (I promise!!) Again, have a great 2008!!!!

1 comment:

Teri said...

Hi Jean! I'm glad I found your blog! I subscribed to your blog on my google reader and BTW, I just LOVE your stamps! I just bought a few of them from Brian at Photocraft since Cheryl and I were there one lunch hour. Looking forward to more of your posts! hugs, Teri (Suzuki)