Saturday, October 27, 2007

E komo mai! (Welcome!)

Aloha! I know that blogging has been around for so long but it's all new to me. I thought it might be a fun way to show some of the samples that I make with the stamps we create. Or if you send me a picture (or the sample itself), of something that you've created with our designs, I'll try to post it in this blog.

To be honest, for now, I will not be updating this daily...maybe weekly or monthly; we'll see how it goes. I was contemplating on just adding a "gallery" section to our website http://www.dandeliondesigns.org/ but figured this would allow me to try something new and I could update it at my leisure.

Thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement! I love designing the stamps and look forward to seeing your creative projects!!

No comments: