Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Something Different


I know this card is a little different from what I usually do...but, just thought I'd see if I could make a "guy card". I guess this is as masculine as my stamps can get!! I used scrapbook paint (Making Memories - Daiquiri) along the edges of the brown cardstock...I put just a little paint on my brush and painted a scrap piece of paper until there was barely any paint left, then I painted streaks of color along the edges of the cardstock. I glued a piece of printed paper (Cloud 9 Design - Cocoa Mint) to the card and stamped #B103 (Fancy Swirl) halfway on the brown cardstock and halfway on the printed paper paper. I finished up with #4016 (Script Happy Birthday). Acetate clock is from Heidi Swapp, and photo anchor is from Making Memories.

Just a note...I'll be doing a make 'n take at the Pearl City Ben Franklin this Saturday, August 30 from 10:00 - 12:00. Stop by if you get a chance!!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Cute, I love the color combo.