Friday, August 8, 2008

A Little Card for Friday


Just a quick and simple card to get you started on your weekend!! Even though the background paper is dark...I think the contrast with the other colors makes it very cheerful!!! The paper is from Cloud 9 Designs (Cat Dots). I stamped #5048 (Turtle With Hat), #5032 (Solid Flower 1) and #5012 (Happy B-Day) on a piece of ivory cardstock...then just glued a piece of ribbon (from Heidi Grace) to divide the 2 sides. Flower stamps are #5002 (Flower), #5004 (Rosebud) and #5006 (Daisy).

Well...the summer is coming to an end for me, my son starts school on Monday as a sophomore!!! (Yikes!!! When did that happen?) It's been a very hectic summer... but hopefully, I can get back to a more regular schedule (which means more time to make samples!!!). Thanks for checking in!!!

No comments: