Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy Saturday!!


Just a cute little something using a favor box I found at Ben Franklin. I just stamped, colored and cut out a bunch of characters and layered them with a bunch of pop dots to give it some depth. Then I tied a ribbon around the whole thing and dangled a bunch of flowers from the ribbon with silver cord. I don't know if you can see it, but the cover is a clear acetate...that allows you to see everything inside.

Stamps used: #4018 (Monkey), #4033 (Panda), #5052 (Koala), #5002 (Flower), #5004 (Rosebud) and #5006 (Daisy).

3 comments:

Fay said...

This is a great idea! I bought some of those clear-top containers and didn't really know what to do with them. Thanks for sharing!

eunice said...

Jean, this is so CUTE! Wouldn't this be a great idea for ornaments for a Christmas tree?

Ethan Mashimo said...

way cute!! i was just thinking the same thing as eunice -- that it would make a CUTE ornament!!