Tuesday, August 19, 2008

So Happy!!


Sometimes cards come around by accident...it just happened that the brown/green/pink background paper (from Kangaroo and Joey) was in my paper pile next to the striped pink paper (from Bo-Bunny Press). I liked the color combination, so I brought the two papers to my work table where the green rick rack ribbon (from American Crafts) was lying around from a past (failed) project. See? It helps not to be too neat!! I just pulled all these elements together to make this card.

Stamps used: #4026 (Hooray Dog), #5010 (Hooray) and #A104 (So Happy).

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I like the color combination. Very cute card.

Fay said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute, happy card, and the pattern paper is so bright and cheerful!

WhimsicalThoughts said...

Very cute, I love the colors you used!