Monday, August 4, 2008

One More Photo Stand and Some Cards to Share

Here's the photo stand I promised you from yesterday...you can download a pattern from the post below. The "scrapbook" page is a little tiny...you'll have to find some small pictures...but, I was happy with the way it turned out. (You can always leave the base and switch the pictures as the seasons change...or as the kids grow!!)



Now I'd like to share the work of some very creative people who have been so nice to send me some cards using Dandelion stamps. The first is from Tina...all the way from Washington:



Here's a peek at the inside message: (Look at those cute glittery cheeks!!!)


Thanks, Tina!!! Say "hi" to the e-man for me!!!!! The next card is from Eunice:

This is a pretty neat card...as you open the card, the word "yum" slides over the picture of the kaki mochi. What a great idea!!!! Eunice has more samples of this card on her blog, "A Star for Chiemi".



The last card is from Lianne (Cute Stuff). I really have no idea how this card works...you're going to have to get in touch with Lianne for this one!!! You have to close the January-June side of the card and flip it over to open the July-December side. Very cute!!




OK...now I'm all caught up with sharing cards with you!! Have a great rest of the week!!!

1 comment:

Ethan Mashimo said...

=) i feel soooo special!!

makes me want to send more cards to you!!

i heart dandelion stamps!

tina