Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Mouse


This card was so easy and fast to make. It uses one of my favorite stamps, #1103 (Happy Mouse). I stamped the mouse stamp 4 times and punched them out in random positions using a Marvy (green) circle punch. Then I used the same punch to punch a circle out of patterned paper...I cut off a bit of patterned paper and glued it to each mouse circle...and added a flower bling (from Hero Arts) to each.

Other stamps used: #4016 (Script Happy Birthday) and #6004 (Funky Flower). Paper: Lasting Impressions (Lilac Whimsical Dots) and EK Success (English Lavender and Pale Mint Flower Stripes).

That's it for now...thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Cute card..love that mousie!

Lisa said...

This card is simple & adorable. I love the bling. The petals just add a little extra something.

Anonymous said...

I love how you punched him out randomly instead of leaving him right smack in the middle of the circle. Too cute!!

Ethan Mashimo said...

way cute as always!!!