Friday, August 22, 2008

The Hurrier I Go...


...the behinder I get!! I read this on a greeting card once, and it kind of sums up my life right now! (I hope I'm not the only one that can relate to this!!) Anyway...I finally got around to making a card to post. I used a paper doily for the background and tried to match the circular theme with some pieces punched out with a Marvy (blue) circle punch and (pink) scalloped circle punch. I layered a circle and scalloped circle, cut in half and glued to the bottom of the card (scroll down to see what I did with the other half).

Stamps used: #C103 (Maddy at the Mall), #A103 (Shopping) and #5004 (Rosebud).



I know it doesn't really match, but the doily and scalloped circle made me think of a cute favor. I just wrapped the doily around a piece of candy, tied a ribbon and glued on the other half of the scalloped circle that I used on the card. Here's a closer look at the favor:



It's the weekend!!! Have a good one!

No comments: