Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Just a Note

Happy Wednesday!! Just getting ready to deliver a few orders...but, before I do I thought I'd share a little card I made last night.



I love the pastel colors of the papers....all are from Lasting Impressions. The finished card measures 3" x 4" and is edged with Stickles Icicles. To make the pocket...cut a 1-3/4" x 2-3/4" piece of cardstock. Score a 1/4" tab on both sides and along the bottom edge, then fold back the 3 tabs. Attach the pocket to the card with double stick tape. The rest is just a matter of stamping, coloring and cutting. Stamps used are #5043 (Peeking Monkey), #5002 (Flower), #5004 (Rosebud) and #5006 (Daisy). I used 2 sizes of the Marvy tag punches to make the tag, and stamped #4012 (Just a Note). Punch a 1/8" hole at the top of the tag and thread a ribbon through it.



Thanks for stopping by today!!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Very cute! I love the glitter around the edges.

Cheryl said...

I love this pocket idea!