Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Cute Corkboard!!


Happy Wednesday!! I found these cute little corkboards at Office Depot while I was picking up some supplies. I didn't know they made them THIS small!! They measure 1-1/2" x 10" and come in a pack of 4 for $5.99...not bad!! I went with an animal theme and stamped #4018 (Monkey), #4028 (Giraffe), #4029 (Hippo), #4030 (Lion) and #4031 (Tiger). Then I punched them out with the small (green) Marvy circle and oval punches. I colored in the animals and also the backgrounds. Then I covered them with Crystal Lacquer. It was hard to get a good picture because the crystal lacquer makes them really shiny, but also gives off a lot of glare!!! Here's a close-up so you can get a better look:



I also added some sequins and beads for color and tied some ribbons on the push pins! Now to put it to good use...here's a reminder for all of you:



I'll announce the winners tomorrow!!!!

1 comment:

Teri said...

Jean, you made this corkboard so adorable! Love it!!