Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy Tuesday!


Hope you're all having a great Tuesday!! Just wanted to post a quick card that I made last night. I don't know why, but I've been using pink a lot recently...somehow pink just punches things up a bit!! The finished size of this card is 3" x 3". First, I glued a piece of that black dotted paper. Then I glued half a circle scallop punch on the top and clipped it with a really tiny clip that I found at Long's (in the office supply section). Stamp #5037 (Little Dog) and #2020 (Smile) are mounted on double stick foam. Finish it off with stamp #5004 (Rosebud) and tie some ribbons on the clip.

Now I'm off to make some deliveries...can you believe the gas prices nowadays?!?!?! Ouch!

1 comment:

Denise said...

So adorable, I love the colors. (pink is my favorite)