Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Mom's Day


Mother's Day is just about a month away!! Time to get busy stamping cards for all the "moms" in your life...whether it's your mom, grandma, aunty or some other special lady in your life!! For this card I used paper from Bo Bunny. I just picked some up from Stamps & Memories in Aiea. Love the colors!!!



For this card I used Tutu Dot, Blush Dot and Orange Citrus Dot. I made the card a little smaller than I normally do...but, I liked this proportion better. The finished size is 3-1/2" x 5". I glued a strip of the light pink dots and stamped #1301 (Happy Mom's Day). Then I glued a 3" x 3" square of printed paper (I used Pretty Pink Asterisks from Doodlebug Design). To make the frame, I punched a hole with a Marvy circle punch...then I centered that hole in a larger Marvy scallop circle punch. I tied a bow and mounted the frame with double stick foam. Then I stamped, colored and cut #1104 (Dog With Heart) and mounted him on double stick foam too. To finish, I stamped #5033 (Solid Flower 2) and added some bling to the center.

I know a lot of you out there are moms and you must be thinking....Who's going to stamp a card for me? Well...I'm working on a giveaway for you hardworking moms out there...so, make sure you check back towards the end of the month to see what I'm giving away!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this card - it is soo bright and cheery. Plus, pink is my favorite color! Great job!!