Monday, March 3, 2008

Thinking of You


How often do you think about certain people...but never get around to connecting with them? Life gets so crazy sometimes that you put it off until "later". That's my challenge for you today. Send a quick note to someone to let them know that you're thinking about them...make a phone call to brighten someone's day!!

I fell in love with this paper as soon as I saw it...it's from American Crafts (Marquee), and the dotted paper is from SEI (Forget-Me-Dots). The stamps I used are #3024 (Dog in Heart) and #4021 (Thinking of You). Other supplies are Icon rhinestones, K & Company adhesive paper ribbon (aren't these great?? they come on a card with 2 yards each of 3 different designs!!), Marvy square and scallop square punches.

As for me....I'm sending this card off right now to someone very special!! Have a great day!

1 comment: