Thursday, March 6, 2008

No Cutting, No Coloring!!

I may have gotten a little carried away with my circle punches...but, the good news is that this card requires no cutting and no coloring!! Just stamp and punch. I punched out different sized circles in white and lavender cardstock, then just added a few stamps and glued them on. The two circles on the farthest left and right are punched into the actual face of the card (making a little window)...so, the floral butterfly and the little flower are stamped on the inside of the card. The scribbles and outlines you see were drawn freehand with a Sakura Gelly Roll silver pen. I finished it off with my favorite Stickles Icicles glitter glue, a silver bow and silver flower brad from Making Memories.




Stamps used: #3008 (Floral Thank You), #4022 (Solid Heart), #5027 (Floral Butterfly), #5032 (Solid Flower 1), #5033 (Solid Flower 2), #5045 (Butterfly Swirl).

No comments: