Friday, January 11, 2008

You're Sweet


Hooray! It's Friday!! Hope you're able to find a little stamping time this weekend! If you're anything like me, you need to slow down a little to get the ideas flowing...so, remember to take a little time for yourself!


The stamps I used on this card are: #5053 (Peeking Penguin), #5032 (Solid Flower 1), #5033 (Solid Flower 2), #5059 (You're Sweet) and #5031 (Floral Scroll). The paper is from Me & My Big Ideas (DP-05 - Honeysuckle Blue) and the ribbon is from American Crafts (Boutique Blue). If you noticed, I use a lot of Marvy punches...it saves me a lot of cutting time! The penguin stamp and pink flower are mounted on foam dots to give it a little dimension...and I like to have some kind of sparkle in my cards, so I have a rhinestone on the middle of the floral scroll and Stickles glitter glue on the 2 flower stamps. A flower brad finishes things off!!

1 comment:

Teri said...

Love this card! Forgot to mention that I totally loved your Valentine's Day card too!