Sunday, January 13, 2008

A Valentine Hi


Hope you're all having a great weekend!! Just wanted to post a quick card for Valentine's Day! I'm using stamps #5052 (Koala), #4018 (Monkey) and #4034 (Penguin). I cut out just the top half of each stamp (ouch! sorry guys!) and mounted them on squares punched with a Marvy Super Jumbo square punch...just to make them look like they're popping out. I then mounted the squares on hot pink cardstock and trimmed with a decorative scissors. The paper I used for the heart and middle square are from K & Company - Smitten Pink Paisley. The paper for the other 2 squares are also from K & Company - Smitten Pink Fluorish. The saying (#1109 - Valentine Hi) is stamped on vellum and attached with double stick tape. I glued on some rhinestones and added a ribbon. Very quick and easy!!


No comments: