Saturday, January 19, 2008

Happy Saturday!


Just felt in a pinky mood last night and came up with this card using # 4010 (Cherries) and 4017 (Script Thank You). I just stamped and colored a bunch of cherries on white card stock. I don't know if you can see it, but I outlined each stamp with a light gray marker to give it more depth. I then glued on a strip of KI Memories Green Tea Bitty Blossoms for contrast. Next, I cut out 1 cherry image and punchd a 1/16" hole near the leaves. I also punched a hole on the bottom of the background. I used a jump ring to dangle the cherries off of the background. I stamped the "thank you" stamp on vellum and anchored it with a flower brad (Making Memories). I then mounted the whole thing on 3-1/2" x 5-1/2" cardstock (Bazzill Bling - Feather Boa), and mounted that onto a card.

No comments: