Monday, May 26, 2008

Layers!


I always think that I'll have a little extra time over a long holiday weekend...but somehow, it just doesn't work out that way!! Anyway, I did find time to squeeze in one card!! I did a lot of layering, starting with the base using DoubleMates in Coffee Brown, then Double Mates in Pretty Pink and the top layer is Basic Grey (Sugared - Luscious). I rounded all the corners...to round the corner on the fold of the card (it's really thick), I just pressed the punch enough to leave a mark, then followed the mark and rounded the corner with my scissors. The heart was punched with a small (green) Marvy heart punch...again I had to punch one layer at a time (starting with the brown cardstock). I stamped #1026 (Pawprint) so you can see it right through the heart window, and covered it with Stickles (fruit punch). I finished the card off with some pink bling from Hero Arts.

Other stamps used: #5037 (Little Dog) and #4021 (Thinking of You).

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: