Friday, May 23, 2008

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday!!! We made it through the week and now we can look forward to a nice, loooong weekend!! Yay!!

Today's post started with this tiny (1-3/4" x 2-3/4") glassine envelope. I started off by trying to make one little card to fit into this envelope:


Then I thought it would be nice to make a set of these tiny cards. I cut different colored cardstock into 3" x 2-1/2" pieces...folded in half they make 1-1/2" x 2-1/2" cards. I used the same printed black and white paper (punched out with a small Marvy scalloped oval) and stamped out different animals holding flowers to make it look like a set:




Can you see that all the animals are covered with Crystal Stickles?

Then I thought it would be nice to package it all together to give as a gift:



I wrapped the 6 cards and six envelopes with a strip of cellophane. Next, I cut out a 3" x 5" piece of printed cardstock (scored to wrap right around the pack of cards) and a 5" strip of the b&w paper (glued to a Marvy Scalloped oval punch) and stamped with #5056 (Floral To, From).
Just wrap the pack of cards with the printed cardstock, then the to/from tag (attach on the bottom with double stick tape).




No comments: