Sunday, February 3, 2008

Thanks


Can you believe this is the first time I've used this stamp? (#3015 - circle thanks) Sometimes I don't even have enough time to play with all my own stamps! How crazy is that!?! Anyway, I was happy with the way it turned out. I just stamped a bunch in different colors and punched them out with a 1" circle punch, and mounted them onto different colored cardstock (using Marvy extra jumbo flower punch). Stamp, color and cut #5009 (Bug With Flower) and mount on double stick foam. I used strips of green patterned paper for the stems and knotted a ribbon for the "leaves". I also mounted the pink flower on double stick foam, added some bling and finished it off with #5059 (You're Sweet). I also used the same method to make the little gift tag. Just punch a hole at the top to tie a ribbon through and decorate a little thank you gift!

1 comment:

Teri said...

Jean, this card is so cute!! I love the colors!