Monday, February 25, 2008

Have Fun, Be Happy

Well...it's a new week...hope this project helps to get your week off to a great start!! It's a good reminder that you don't have to take everything so seriously...why not have a little fun? Be happy!!



This is the first time I got to play with chipboard. I used the rectangle and oval shapes from Bazzill. Then I painted it with Making Memories scrapbook paint in lemon and honeydew. I used stamps # 5048 (Be Happy), #5049 (Have Fun) and #5055 (Laugh Out Loud). I paper-pieced the flowers using plain white cardstock and added some bling in the centers. Then I connected the 3 chipboard pieces using wire and ribbon (green polka dot ribbon is from Heidi Grace)...I just taped it all in the back. (If you want you can glue printed paper to the back to hide the mess). Have a great week and remember:

"If it's not fun, you're not doing it right." -Bob Basso

2 comments:

Denise said...

that is too cute! I love it. You have the nestest ideas & cutest stamps.

Denise said...

I meant NEATEST ideas......