Monday, February 4, 2008

Rainy Days and Mondays...

It's been pretty wet recently, raining practically every day for the past couple of weeks. But, it has been a good chance to catch up on inside things (paperwork, phone calls, fun, FUN stuff!!!). At least I get to play with some of my stamps too! Here's what I came up with today...



Just a cute little gift idea for Valentine's Day (or any day, really...birthday, Mother's Day). I got a small jewelry box and covered just the lid with K& Co. - Smitten Pink Paisey. Then I tied a pink ribbon into a simple bow and hot glue-gunned (is that a word?) a silk rose over the ribbon. I stamped, colored and cut #1105 (Cat With Roses) and hot glue-gunned that into the center of the flower. I added glitter glue and a rhinestone onto the flower and tied a tiny gift tag stamped with #4015 (Script Love You). I used the same idea to decorate some tins I found at Ben Franklin (using #1102 - Mouse With Rose). I thought it would be cute as party/shower favors...or to wrap a little present!!



Well...I guess I'd better get ready to brave the rain and head to the market. Hope you all have a great week!!

No comments: