Saturday, December 8, 2012

New Designs!!

How time flies!!  I guess it's been awhile since I've been around, but I have been busy getting some new stamps ready!!  Without further ado...here are our 2 latest sets:




 As you may know, our large cling stamp sets come with a free project...and here is the project that comes with CL-13 Bear Hugs:


Remove the belly band to reveal:


Open the card wider and the bear's arms stretch out to give you a huge bear hug:


And here is the project that comes with CL-14 Roses:


The word "love" was stamped in the banner...but, you can also fill the banner with names to personalize it!!


I'll be back later to show you how you can tweak these projects for use during the upcoming holidays!!

2 comments:

Stampn'HI said...

Loving this cute box! Just another dandelion stamp set I need to add to my collection...hehe

Beth said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the heart box! Super cute, as always! Hope you have a happy holiday season!