Friday, December 21, 2012

Gift Card Box

Back today with the same project as yesterday, but tweaked a little to fit a gift card.  Click here to get back to the original post. Follow the same steps,except start with a 9-1/16" x 9-1/16" card stock and score 3-1/2" from each side.  Other than that the instructions are the same...you can still use the same cover pattern too.  Here's what the box looks like:
 



I know my sidebar says that all designs on this blog are by Dandelion Designs...but I couldn't resist breaking that rule to share the following wonderful creations with you.   They were both made by the super talented Patti (Creations by Patti)...this link will take you to the instructions for the snowman box, but you gotta look around while you're there.  I admit I dumped out the goodies inside to figure how she made this...I still don't get it!!!





And I guess it's that time of year to get going on calendars...I've been having so much fun seeing what creative things people are coming up with!!  These are sure to inspire you:


Matchbook style calendar made by Lianne...so handy to keep in your purse!!!


Cuties by Edna from Oregon (Each girl has a different kimono pattern!!!):




Wow!!  Talk about mass production!!  These are by Karen (Have a Scrap Happy Day).  They're also magnets...what a cool idea!!


Thanks for taking a peek today!!!

No comments: