Friday, August 27, 2010

Joy, You're the Winner!!!

Congratulations, Joy!!! Email me your address and I'll get the 3 face stamps out to you!!! I'm working on another project...but, I'm not sure if I can finish by today...we'll see how that goes!!

By the way...did you notice I'm on Facebook now? Please be patient while I learn the ropes...but, if you become a fan by September 15, I'll do a special giveaway for one lucky winner. I'll post more details later on my page.

Have a great Aloha Friday!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats joy! Thanks for the opportunity to get great stuff. You might be the reason I actually join facebook. I've been avoiding it for awhile now. Have a great weekend. Looking forward to your next post.
Jadee

Joy said...

Oh WOW, Lau Lau! i didin;t expect to win anything! I just wanted to tell you thet I'm definetly a FAN of yours, so I willlook for you on FB!

Mucho Mahalos!