Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Jenny, You're the Winner!!

Congratulations, Jenny!!! There were many entrants with a similar name, so the Jenny that won is the one that posted this comment:

Blogger Jenny said...

I love these stamps! Although I haven't really stamped in awhile, your stamps have inspired me to start stamping again! Sorry, I have no claim to fame when it comes to meeting celebrities. Only thing I can think of is that I entered a contest and got my work published.

February 9, 2009 6:13 PM


Jenny, please email me at dandelion.designs@hawaiiantel.net with your address so I can mail the stamps to you!!! And a big thank you to everyone who entered...I get such a kick out of reading your comments!! There were a lot of cool "claims to fame"!! Stop by again later today...I'll be introducing more new stamps, along with another giveaway!!!

No comments: