Friday, October 24, 2008

Sam & Max


I finally got a chance to ink up this new stamp (#C109 - Sam & Max). Things have been so hectic that I haven't had much time to play with my stamps. Hopefully, I'll have some time over the weekend to make some things that I can share with you! Well...you know how that sometimes goes...but, I really will try!!! This card has a finished size of 3-1/2" x 5" and the christmas tree paper measures 2-1/4" x 3-1/2". I used a Marvy (blue) circle punch to punch out the circle in the christmas tree paper and for the white cardstock with the greeting (#923 - Happy Holidays and #925 - Holly). I used pop dots to mount the christmas tree panel and also to make Max stand out.

Have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

eunice said...

So cute and Christmassy! I just love Max...can't wait to see more of what you've got in store for us for Christmas!

WhimsicalThoughts said...

I love peeking at your blog, your so creative.