Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Remake and RAK


Gift cards are a great present for Christmas time...it saves the giver some time and the receiver can get what they want. I was thinking of ways to give a gift card and thought about doing a remake of a card I originally posted on July 13. You can take a look at the card and see the instructions by clicking here. To make this gift card holder, I followed the same procedure...I just changed the dimensions of the card. The CARD measures 4" x 12". I made scored lines at 3-1/4", 6-1/2" and 9-1/4"" from the right edge of the card. The POCKET piece measures 2-1/2" x 4-1/2"...make a 1/4" score line along the 2 short ends and along 1 long edge.

Instead of stamping a greeting, tape your gift card on...then when you open the card, your gift card will slide up!!!


I'll show you another remake tomorrow!! I also wanted to share an RAK I received from Denise:



What a total surprise this was!!! So thoughtful and generous!!! You can check out Denise's creations on her blog, Denise Loves Stamps. Thank you so much, Denise!!!

2 comments:

Fay said...

Hi Jean! Love this gift card holder..I'll have to go back to your original post to see the directions. Thanks for sharing!

eunice said...

Oh, this is so clever! I had the instructions for this original card saved, but never thought to make it into a gift card holder. Thanks for the great ideas and inspiration!