Thursday, May 20, 2010

Playing With Color

Sometimes when I'm making cards, I like to decide on the color group I'm going to use before I start. That forces me to get out of my comfort zone and choose colors that I might not ordinarily choose to color in my images. Here are some cards I played with today using orange/yellow, blue/green and pink/purple:




Stamps used: #5032 (Solid Flower1), #A105 (It's Your Birthday), #A134 (Gifts) and #B119 (Buddy's Gift)



Stamps used: #B106 (Little Something), #B144 (Little Wagon) and #C138 (Little Garden).



Stamps used: #A117 (Always), #B104 (Flower Border) and #B118 (Hoot & Annie). If you've noticed...I hardly ever make standard sized cards. I just make envelopes to fit my card:



Thanks for stopping by!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

So nice cards! I love the colors :)

Brenda said...

Those cards are so cute and I love the way you packaged them!

mst822 said...

What fab cards! So cute! The colors are so cheerful! I luv the envelopes too!
Tammy

Charlene said...

Love the cards and the colors you picked!! So cheerful.

Cathy Y. said...

Aww...those cards are so bright and so pretty! You always have a knack for making nice things and I love the clear envelope you made too - so clever! Super pretty!

Mele09 said...

Hi Jean:
Your cards are so cheerful & awesome! TFS Dori T.

MsJay said...

These are some very nice cards.