Friday, April 10, 2009

The Many Faces of Baxter

Just playing around with my Baxter stamp (#C118) today, and ended up using it in as many ways as I could think of...just by cutting out what I wanted. Here's what I mean...this first card is Baxter the way he appears on the stamp (with balloons and flowers):


This next card has Baxter with just the balloons:


Baxter with just the flowers:


And just Baxter (outside):


Inside:



By using just the parts you want, you can use Baxter for a lot of different occasions!!

If you're in the Waipio area tomorrow, I'll be doing a make 'n take at Scrapbook Heaven from 11:00 - 12:00. Here's a look at what we'll be making...just a last-minute little basket filler:


Thanks for stopping by!! If you have the day off today...enjoy!!!

13 comments:

free cracked softwares said...

Really awesome blog. I enjoyed reading this review from you. I found that you really update your site regularly that made me more interesting. I've bookmarked your site for my future use.

Thank you
sagar
Download free CSS templates

Berenice said...

Cute creations :)

Anne Bennett said...

Those are so cute!

Busy Minnesota Mama said...

That little bear sure gets around. He is really cute. Thanks for sharing. ~verna, just surfed you.

caminante said...

Good ideas for the easter, I like the cards, beautiful designs :)

Ethan Mashimo said...

hi jean --

way cute again! i use that cake stamp a lot. the bear is adorable.

I WISH i could be in wapio tomorrow! gotta figure out a way i can visit during the summer!

maybe you could plan a make and take around my visit. hee-hee-hee. =)

have a happy easter!!
tina

Denise said...

Baxter is adorable! I love all your creations.

Four11Lady said...

What a fantastic blog you have and I just love those stamps. I like what you did with them.........why don't I ever think of things like that? LOL
You have some adorable cards..........GREAT WORK!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jean:
Thank you for an awesome Easter egg make-and-take. Your ideas are absolutely adoreable! Dori

Cheryl said...

Did you ever find that purple shoe lace?

Teri said...

Hi Jean! I just love these creations using Baxter! Cute project for Scrapbook Heaven. Happy Easter to you and the rest of the family! Teri

Martha said...

So adorable projects! Thanks for sharing :)

Jamee said...

those are such cute cards!!