Friday, March 1, 2013

Lollipops for Girl's Day!!

Lollipops!!! 

 

Stamp: SC-2 (Hello Emi)
 


 
 
SC-5 (Aiko With Daisy)


SC-3 (Sachi With Fan)


Here's a cuuuute take-out container from Patti...she made it for the Year of the Snake (as you can see from the handle in the next photo)...but you could use it for any occasion!!  (Can you see my name sticking out of the fortune cookie? :)




Can't forget the boys:




 This next photo was shared with me by Edna...I think they're ready for Girl's Day, don't you?  All the kokeshi faces are from cling set CL-15 (Kokeshi)...now that's a labor of love!!


 I'm really delinquent in posting this next picture...it's from the sweet and so supportive Shirl from Creations by Shirl.  Hop on over to her blog to see more really inspiring creations!!


One last thing...spotted these cute post-it holders on Lynn's blog...She also used the kokeshi faces from CL-15, but put her own creative twist to it...you'll see what I mean!!

Hope that gets you ready for some fun crafting this weekend!!  Happy Girl's Day!!!

2 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Love those lollipop holders, and all those RAK's are just gorgeous.. Great show / tell this should be bring lots on inspiration to those die hard crafter's - LOL ~ like me!!!!
TFS Jean -
Many sweet hugs and enjoy your happy Friday and wonderful weekend!

Lynn said...

Lovely lollipop favors! I so enjoy the ideas you share with blogland. Thank you! Thank you also for linking to my blog.