Thursday, May 10, 2012

Last Minute Favors for Mother's Day

Here's an idea for some last minute favors for Mother's Day...I got a bunch of hand sanitizers from Bath & Body Works.  I love them because they're inexpensive and come  the most beautiful colors!!






You can personalize them with each person's initial:


 I looked around and couldn't find a large sakura punch...so, here's what I did.  Stamp your image and punch it out with a Marvy (yellow) flower punch.  Just eyeball the center point of each petal and mark with a pencil:


Then I put each petal into a star punch...center your pencil mark and punch out just the tiniest bit of the tip:


And here's your sakura:


I also colored the background and applied a thin layer of glitter glue.  The dangling sakura is from CL-8 (Friends Cling Set)...I punched a 1/16" hole and attached it to a jump ring.  Attach to the bottle using a foam dot...and you're done!! 

1 comment:

Creations by Patti said...

Wow - that is pretty resourceful to use a large punch to make the sakura flower. VERY clever, indeed. Love this idea. You have been quiye busy making such cute projects. thanks so much for sharing this idea with everyone.
hugs, P